Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cd organiser software

Status
Not open for further replies.

den21

Technical User
Dec 19, 2002
MY
I got hundreds of karaoke songs which i have stored unto my hardrive.Now when i wanto run it normally the procedure is to use an mpeg player such as power DVD or windows media player .It can be very tedious since i have so much songs to keep track and i don't want to click open and browse for a particular track.So i'm looking for a software which i can just enter numbers,something like a jukebox machine to play a certain track.For example if i wanted to play track 2 on my 5th cd i just enter 2 then 5.Does anyone know wether this sort of software exist and where can i find it..

Yeah i have done a search on google and found a software call Hoster.Its praticaly for karaoke but i'm not sure wether it can do the things that i wanted and basically i'm trying to find a software that is free and hoster is quite expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back