Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCView Shows Excessive Lost Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmnstr

Programmer
Feb 18, 2009
US
Customer has an IP Office 406 at 4.2(23) with CCC. The call center has 2 hunt groups, Sales and Status. The Status group is also an overflow group for Sales. For some reason the Status group is showing an excessive number of lost calls in CCView but when you run a group report the number of lost calls is more in line with what is expected. For example, today the Sales group shows 8 lost calls but the Status group shows 53. However, when running the report the Status group shows 4 lost calls. Anyone know of a reason why this would happen (other than typical CCC issues?) Does anyone agree that it seems to be related to the fact that Status is an overflow group of Sales? Any solutions or recommendations would be great!

more than likely the sum of the lost calls perhaps on both?
what are the hunt group numbers you're using?
CCC does some odd reporting based on the highest hunt group number too doesn't it?
I've seen a few CCC installs where all agents have been added to a group with a number well higher than the rest for that reason, but I didn't grasp exactly what was happening?
I would try simplifying it and only running reports on the first group.
Is Delta Server running at the latest supported version too?

Cheers,

Chris

I've seen a few CCC installs where all agents have been added to a group with a number well higher than the rest for that reason, but I didn't grasp exactly what was happening?
This should be on every site. there should be a group with a higher DN than all other groups to run agent stats.

Do these 2 numbers come from separate DDI's. If so try monitor the DDI's in CCV and see what it says.

Jamie Green

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

Ah, yes that's right, now I remember... the higher group number is used to pull reports based on the agents themselves... rather than the groups stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back