Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCView Incorrect Agent Status 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmnstr

Programmer
Feb 18, 2009
US
I have an issue where there are calls waiting in queue but CCView shows agents ready. The last two CCC releases included updates for this issue but it still seems to be a problem. However, I remember hearing somewhere that the agent group extension numbers should be numbered either higher or lower than the user extensions or there could be problems with CCView stats. Can anyone verify this information and if so, how should the group extensions be numbered?

The group must have the highest number (of all)

But are you sure there are calls in queue ?

CQ39865 CCV and Wallboard shows phantom calls in queue

RTFM.gif

ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

CCV has never tracked correctly. Seven years and counting. Apparently there are too many variables and scenarios and key stroke combinations. Whatever.

tlpeter - I do not know for sure if there are calls in queue. I was on an installation for 2 days and have only received screen shots from CCView but have not had a chance to watch SSA at the same time. Hopefully today I can watch it for a while. The original BP created 3 digit group numbers but all user extensions a 4 digits so I will need to change the group extensions.

CarGoSki - I agree. I've been working with it for 5 years now and it seems one problem gets corrected and something else appears, or in some cases old problems come back.

I remembered reading something previously about the hunt group numbers so I thought there may be some issue there. Can you refresh my memory as to why the hunt group extensions need to be higher than the agent extensions?

Here is the latest. After watching CCView and SSA simultaneously, it turns out the agents are showing Ready when they place a call on hold. Busy on Held is checked in Manager and they are not receiving additional calls, only showing incorrectly in CCView. As mentioned previously, they are running the latest version of CCC but still running 4.1(15) IPO software. Any thoughts, other than CCC has problems that won't go away?

If you review the IPO core patches since the version you are on you are likely to find some core repairs to CCV. Worth a shot.

Like this repair in 4.2.14
CQ66074
User was incorrectly shown as "Busy Wrap Up" in CCV instead of "Ready/Available

CarGoSki - Thanks. I have installed 4.2(14) to resolve the exact issue referenced by CQ66074 for another customer. I just need to try to convince the customer to let me upgrade the system, even though there is not an exact fix referenced in the release notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back