Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCT problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2003
US
I am trying to add two applications together and input them into variable C. I am writing it as 'set variable c to calls waiting in application 131 + calls waiting in application 132'. I then do an if statement. If the value of variable C is less than or equal to 5, then if true, queue, if false, go to a closed message. It is going to a closed message even if the if statement is true.

In architect, the validate option states I have created the variable correctly. Do I need to put the addition step inside brackets? Or is adding two applications together in a variable even possible? I hope that was clear enough. We are on version 8.0 and using architect. We are upgrading to 8.3 on the 20th of this month.

Mike

Never mind. I think I have something more wrong such as a corrupted CCT. I took out the equasion and it still fails. I'm going to delete and redo the entire CCT.

Mike

I found the issue. The CCT the associates transfers too is built to sort the call flow by the DNIS. Since the transfer is treated as an internal call, the original DNIS did not follow the call while the associate doing the transfer was still on the line (We do a #8 instead of a #9 on this line). Therefore it was following the default path and going to a closed message.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back