Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCRS Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

steptoescrappie

IS-IT--Management
Nov 30, 2007
GB
I've had call centre reporting working for over a year now. We had a problem with one of the reports. As the PC the reporting was running on I decided to upgrade this. All installed and I can log into the webpage but the system will not connect to the BCM to pull the data down, it says invalid password. Reset the password in Call pilot and tries again, still it will not connect. Went back to the old box and this will not connect either, it too says invalid password.
System is BCM 400 4.0.2.3. Any ideas on this would be much appreciated.

Hi, I have run into this in the past and what I did was launch my callpilot by going into the element manager -> Applications -> voice messaging -> Launch Callpilot

Click Contact Center, Then General Properties. Then Change the CCRS Password to what you desire. Logout then retry and launch the Check Sum application(I cant remember what it is called) Its the one that runs through everything to make sure you installed it correctly. Type your new password and Bada Bing Bada Boom All done!

let me know if Im wrong Ill run to one of our sites and tell you the exact procedure.

I was advised that the system needed patch which whas been done. The new reporting system uses Microsoft SQL as the back end. This has been installed and gets through the whole process but stops at the last part connecting to the BCM so it looks like the password issue has not been recified with the patching. I've looked for the checksum application but have drawn a blank in finding it. Any ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back