Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Wallboard Value Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihaditbutitsgone

Technical User
Mar 7, 2012
FR
Hello,

I have set-up a League Table within CCR Wallboard to be displayed on the office floor which displays the top performing members of staff. This is simply determined by the number of calls answered on a particular line.

There is an issue that, although the top performers are listed in order, users who havent answered a single call are also in the table. All these users are in joint place of alphabetical order... Example below is the top 3 have answered calls, the rest havent....

1. John Smith
2. Billy Sewell
3. Ian Johnson
4. Alex Hughes
5. Alan Bridge
6. Bet Midler...etc....

My question is that if these users who have not answered have to be listed, cant a value be placed next to them so we can distinguish who is performing?

Thank you all in advance

IP Office 8.0 (16)
CCR 8.0.8.15

You will need to invest in upgrading to 8.1 for that feature! Stupid I know, its taken 3 years to get that far, when every other product on the market does it.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

1832163.png

Nightmare :-0

Would you know if this this a free upgrade to existing users from support.avaya? ?

Thanks a lot

No chance, you only get free upgrades for proven bugs in a certain release that only an upgrade will fix, not for added features. But the upgrade licence isn't expensive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back