Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Tree Usage and Port Useage Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWISTEDAPP

Technical User
Dec 17, 2006
CA
Does anyone have a quick interpretation of how the stats are reflected in the Reports section of the Call Pilot? I've looked at numbers that show how many calls to each path. Path 0 would seem to me to be any calls that come through the voice mail but at the bottom there is a total calls as well that don't seem to reflect a summation of the figures for each of the branches of the CCR tree. I've also looked at Port Useage which shows total calls to the voicemail. We're trying to get an idea of call volumes for certain days and make sense of how these numbers are accumulated since they don't seem to add up? Any ideas before I test?

I would guess that path 0 would be higher than the sum of all other paths for one simple reason. Most callers hit 0 so they don't go to any other path or they self dial an extension, therefore also not hitting any of the branches.

I would say that Path 0 would be the best indicator of call volume, but again, you may need to take a grain or two of salt with what you are reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back