Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Tree Trouble 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2004
US
Hi all,I have a strnge problem with a BCM 400 4.0. The CCR tree just seemed to have stopped working. There has been no recent changes to the system. What happens is when you call in,the greeting comes on as normal,you can dial extensions no problem but when you press 1,2 etc. you get extenision not recognized.

Any Ideas?

Have you tried using the BCM Monitor program to see what the incoming digits are?

This is a Signature and not part of the answer, it appears on every reply.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

Yes, and the incoming digits are fine . I have a PRI with all the target lines working properly. I am able to dial any ext. in the system no problem.

Tried the usual, reboot, new ccr tree, new greet table

no luck.

i have gotten a bad ccr but it was on a nam.
maybe it can happen on the crash pilot as well

u tired recreating the tree? what are u dialing from a cell phone? have u tried transferring to the nodes of the tree?

I have tried bulding a new tree with new greetings,still the same problem.

It does not matter what kind of phone you call from.

There are analog backup lines on the system as well, and I still get the same problem.

Never had this problem before,I am thinking I may have to reinstall voicemail.

have you recieved any alarms?
If so are there any services under service manager that Aren't running any more?

Are you sure the CCR tree is activated in the aa greeting table

CCR tree was activated,all services running,no alarms.

Last night I had one of my techs install latest desktop and system patch. CCR Tree started working, no problems so far.

Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back