Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Tree transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

c1com

Technical User
Aug 26, 2007
US
I am not able to hit 1 or 2 when I call in it says exiting the system. What is that?

Within your CP or BCM Make sure your AA and greeting menu's are setup Also make sure your CCR tree is set to active. It sounds like the CCR tree has been disabled or changed to a tree that is not been setup which is why when you select 1 or 2 Silicon Sally automaticly says "exiting the system - GOOD BY!"

If your not responsible for this side of the house notify those who are so they can get this resolved otherwise whenever you call your published numbers Silicon Sally will always hang up on you ! "_

Thank You for your help

option 1 is fine 2 is good after I switched exts.it switched to 3 now goes exiting system

What ksachet wrote is correct. Which one of his answers fixed it. If, just turning on the AA fixed it, then the CCR tree probably doesn't have anything built for 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back