Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR tree and setup Q's 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountainbear

Programmer
Sep 27, 2009
CA
It's been a while since I set up a CP100. I have a few simple (I hope) questions.
1. In a CCR tree what is the easiest way to have two phones ring at the same time so either party can answer? Ie. a front desk of aa auto service center. If no one answers it needs to go to one of these phones.
2. After initialization is it too late to switch from Call Pilot prompts to NVM?
3. Having trouble setting a night service button on a phone, says "denied in admin". I have set night services to manual but cannot find where to allow on the phone.

If these are newbie questions it is not because I am new but because I am old!

1. Use a hunt group that will ring both phones when the option is selected. Enter the HG DN.

2. You can switch any time.

3. The phone has to be the control set for the service group.

Marv ccna

Notes:
You can Forward No Answer to an HG DN
You can create a mailbox for a HG DN
You can add Alternate Ext's to send the Message Indicator up 3 phones on the 100/150 ...but maybe 5 like BCM version.

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

They need this to go to voicemail if not answered. Will a HG still be picked up by v.mail?
How do I switch back to NVM prompts? Would this be one of the hidden admin options?

Thanks to both of you. Guess it's been a while. Everything is up and going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back