Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Transfer Tree setup issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2012
US
Good day all,
I have installed a Call Pilot 100 to a customer's CICS and set up their AA and CCR tree. One of the trees is an outside transfer to an after hours message/paging service. This is my first time setting up this type CCR tree, and I think I am missing something. Programming is:
-In CICS: Lines are set to Pool B, route 001 is programmed to Pool B.Number has been `programmed with 00 absorb digits. Destination code is 1 pointing to Route 001. Restriction Filter for lines and CP ports are set to 02 (No Restrictions),redirect and link have been allowed on Ext. 35 and 36 (CP ports). Route and pool have been tested on another extension with the same settings.
-In Call Pilot: Interface is NVM mode, LD code (1) and local area code are set. Transfer Tree is set to Route and Phone # 1XXXXXXXXXX
is set in the phone number to call. When I call in to test and press the tree number, I am put on hold and I can see it begin to pick up another line in the pool. The CP does not dial out (Tested with Butt set), but instead gives me the message "The routing information for this call is not valid" and brings me back to the main greeting of the CCR tree. If I set the tree to pool 2 and number, the same issue occurs. It will also do it if I choose an individual line.
Any help for this n00b would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Greatness is the echo of a life well lived and a job well done.

I was reading another thread where the tech had to set the lines to supervised. I will set that and get back on whether or not it fixes it.

1 is used for park codes, it cannot be a dest code.

As an example:
Make sure 8 is not in use under AccessCodes/LinePoolCodes/check first couple pools
Setup Dest code 8 to use Route 002
Setup Route 002 to use Pool B

In you dial string enter 8 followed by the phone number.
Try a local number for testing purposes, this eliminates any restriction thoughts.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Will do. Thx. I did remove 1 as the park code initially, but will program it as you have suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back