Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFrey

Programmer
Dec 20, 2009
US
I have a CCR install w/ SQL 2008 express, IPO500 V2 version 8 and CCR version 8 on a 2003 R2 server. Problem is when configuring a report you cant see all the agents in the target list? Why would that be?

cause CCR is crap.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

Do you have licenses for all the agents? Do you have CCC agent checked under users?

Everything is set up correctly for a CCR agent. 12 Agents, 15 Agent Licenses

Do the agents show up if your monitoring realtime the Queues they belong to. can you see them answering calls, transferring etc?

What kind of reports are you trying to run?

maybe a reboot of IPO and CCR sever

I have seen this on new installs.
A reboot of both the IPO and CCR server mostly seems to solve it.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

www.lantel.nl
logolantel.png

They do show up in realtime the way they should. I found if I change the name in the user form it will show up in the target list. When I change the name back it doesnt show and the name I changed it to remains in the target list and monitor view.

Also you can manually type the agent names in the taget list window and run reports on them just fine. A work around for now I guess

Can you specify what changes you did in Agent Configurations in CCR?
Have you modified anything in IPOffice manager for agents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back