Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR R8 Custom Report Scheduler not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtc22

Technical User
Dec 23, 2011
CA
I built a custom report on CCR 8 however it doesn't work through report scheduler to be sent to email.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
ctj22

Yes i can generate a report manually using my customized template, am able to send to email so my SMTP works pretty well. But when it is set as scheduled one it gets failed with reason "Sending e-mail failed."

Thanks. I used the same email address where I sent manual report. I noticed that shcedule/email works for default reports but not on customized one.

Next time, try putting this information in your first post. Could save you a couple of days.

Maybe your custom report is incomplete. If i'm not mistaken, the email feature uses some elements of the report template to declare an email topic.

Check your smtp mail logs. Is the server receiving an email request?

Hi jtc22,

Did you manage to get this working, I have the same issue..

Thanks.

Anyone got any solution, having same issue here with our CCR R7. Where do I identify SMTP server in CCR BTW?

Thanks

@jyan12 - login to ccr admin - system preferences.
@jtc22 - could it be an error with your custom report field for the email field? try copying from an existing template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back