Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowie88

Technical User
Jun 2, 2010
GB
Hi Guys,

I have been asked a question regarding CCR and would like your thoughts on it,

A customer of ours has CCR installed and would like to install another CCR server for testing purposes, would both systems run side by side or would this create problems with the sql database and data collection?

They are basically looking to create a test rig so they can test out changes before applying to the live system.

Cheers

I would not even run one CCR installation :)
I think that this will create big issues because there is a CSTA connection between the IPO and CCR and the IPO cannot communicate to two system at the same time for this.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Ok thanks for the reply.

Could you suggest another program we could run for live data on the system other than CCR?

Had a play with the software earlier, looks like something we could use. thanks.

Any idea how much a full install costs?

It depends on what you need.
send them an email and they will tell you.
They are nice and very helpful.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Yes, you can run CCR on two separate servers as long as they have different IP Addresses.

CCR uses the SSI interface to connect to the IP Office - Same rules apply.

Yes. CCR uses SSI interface and two CCRs can be connected to an IPOffice at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back