Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR - Delete a brand new menu from only tree 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joemajestee

Programmer
May 5, 2010
US
I'm totally new at this, sorry.
I have a callpilot 100. Here's the bad thing I did:
Logged into the web admin.
Clicked on Custom Call Routing, saw trees 1 through 8, 2 and up are not defined.
Clicked Change under tree 1 command.
I don't know what possessed me, but I clicked Menu under Add: and got a new menu under number 7, which is the next available key.
Keys 1-6 are all transfer type, 7 was unused, 8 is a menu with mostly FAQ's leading to disconnect or menus of other FAQs.

I try to delete menu 7 and get "This node cannot be deleted because the tree is currently in use. Please remove references to this tree from the greeting tables and CLID routing tables." I assume that is because it is the only tree since I only hit add menu then immediately delete. I saw somewhere else here that I should disable the tree, then I should be able to delete, but I don't know how to disable the tree. It's a very small office and I can take the phone system down for a few minutes pretty much any time.

Thanks.

A tree can not take changes while it is enabled. Go to the AA section open Greeting Tables should be Table 1. You will see the CCR on Morn, afternoon,evening and non business. change them to none go to bottom of page submit then go back to the CCR 1 and delete 7. Go back to greeting table 1 and turn back on CCR 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back