Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR and ringing questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYLSFAN

Programmer
Apr 13, 2005
US
Two questions today..

Customer has 3.6 and is looking for the caller to hear one ring without having to hear it in the office. I don't know why, i just work for the guy.

Second thing is probably pretty simple or not able to happen, one of the two. The customer would like to be able to designate a key within his CCR to repeat the menu, not the whole tree. The * will now repeat the entire tree, but we are looking for a way to just repeat the menu.

Thanks in advance for the help..

CMA

Thats not my fastball, thats my hurry up and get by you pitch... Satchel Paige

They will only hear it ring on a set if the same lines that the Auto Attendant answers ring, or appear and ring on that set. I warn you, that for standard lines, you need two rings to get Caller ID information into the system.

As far as I know, the menu repeat key only works from the AA, or CCR Tree Node 0 main prompts, and only repeats those prompts. You need to choose a number that doesn't conflict with Touch Tone Gate (1), the Alternate Language (9), or (if within CCR node 0) any referenced Node 0 choices (2 through 8).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back