Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR and ONE-X portal not loggin out IP handsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukhodwil

Technical User
Jan 11, 2007
GB
Has anyone else got problems with CCR and ONE-X not logging/changing hunt group status on IP handsets?

for example I'm in the Supervisor account on CCR and under monitor. Whilst monitoring a queue I decide to take someone out of a group. When I click on the agent I get the usual One-X box with disable in queue 1, disable in all queues etc. However when I click on the action I want it doesn't work. It instantly disappears like its taken it but no effect on the account in the view or the hunt group button on the phone.

I don't think this is right and possibly is a big bug.....
I followed the setup to the letter, so I completed some further tests.
The setup works 100% on all Digital handsets, ie 54xx so no problem with the CCR and ONE-X integration.
However doesn't work on any IP handsets 96xx, 16xx, 56xx

Anyone else got this problem or raised it with Avaya?

Thanks

If it is ok on digital and doesn't work on IP, then you'll need to raise with Avaya.

I only tested this feature on trial and haven't used since and that was on a 5410.

Jamie Green

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back