Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCNP - Voice 1 Test To Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lerdalt

MIS
Oct 30, 2001
US
One more down yesterday, just TUC to go. Anyone have any suggestions on study resources? Didn't know if Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony is still a relevant study resource or not. I see it is a bit old.

Congrats on the pass!!!

Go get em. Sorry can't help with the question as I am just starting and trying to find out just what I need to know!

lederalt

Was reading the cisco site about the new voice path and the implication is that you may not have to rush the test after all. From what I read the old track with any of the new exams included, gets you the new certification! So for example if you have the old Cvoice 6 you don't need to sit the Cvoice 8 to get the new qualification.

Thanks, was aware of that but since I have the material for the current track, and it doesn't look like any of the material for the new has released, I need to keep pushing on getting it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back