Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCNP Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

ste1

IS-IT--Management
Apr 11, 2002
GB
Just passed the 640-606 exam with 902/1000.

My thoughts were that it was the easiest of the exams with most of the material being covered on the other CCNP exams.

59 questions most of which were straight forward.

No commands to type in, a few drag and drops etc.

That was my last CCNP exam (for the next three years anyway).

Good luck to anyone on that path

Cheers

Ste

Congrats on the CCNP. How long did it take you to finish all the tests? Anyways, hopefully I won't be too far behind.

Burke

I Passed the switching exam in Dec, BSCI in Feb. I took the courses for these exams (BCMSN and BCSN) in 2000 so required a bit of revision, although I do a bit of hands on in my job so it wasn't too painful.

I then did the BCRAN course in March and sat the exam on the 5th day of the course. Again I have done a fair bit of ISDN etc in my job.

I took the new version of the CIT exam last month and sat the exam today. The exam for the CIT course I attended has not been released so I opted for the old exam. It was a very old format exam so imagine it is one of the easiest. If you have not taken the CIT yet I would take the 640-606 as I think it was the easiest of all the exams.

Best of Luck

Ste

Can you post info on the types of questions (in general of course, etc), topics, etc...would prove valuable for others on the forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back