Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCNE Opinion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyz66

IS-IT--Management
Aug 21, 2002
US
What I am looking to acomplish is have access to both of my ADSL lines using a cisco 2600 router in front of my watchguard firebox (firewall), this is not for redundancy, I need to have access to all 58 of my public IP addresses because watchguard firebox uses NAT and I cant use my public ips for the same port more then once in case anybody was wondering. I have all the equipment I need to do this what I don't have is the knowledge of a CCNE to do the programming,is this something that could be explained to me or should I hire someone to do it for me, I know how to get into the router but after that I am lost.

I'd hire someone. You don't need a CCIE or anything, but find someone with a few years of experience and you should be ok. Just my opinion.

"I can picture a world without war. A world without hate. A world without fear. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
- Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back