Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCNA_LABS

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltaserver403

Technical User
Apr 7, 2005
UG
Hi All.

yesterday i took 640-801 but i failed i got a score 723,i strongly belive i knocked off with the labs.

can anybody suggest me the good labs, i depend only Simulators due to lack of funds to buy a lab equipments.

any tips how 2 pass CCNA.greatly appriciated.

Regrads
DS

deltaserver403,

Boson NetSim for CCNA 6.0 is one of the best sims for the CCNA and they just came out with one for the CCNP.

You can even download a FREE demo to try it 1st.

Still think nothing better then several real routers and switches from eBay - but since funds are short - this is next best thing.

Also check the other posts in this Cisco forum, at least one guy has free access to his online Cisco rack!

Hope this helps!

E.A. Broda
CCNA, CCDA, CCAI, Network +

What about using Cisco's simulator that they offer. Is Boson better?

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

DigitelD,

Which Cisco sim are you refering to? Packet Tracer?

Please post a link if it is avail. for all to use and then we can post what we think!

I have used several different sims and the Boson sim is always the top of my list - not cheap but it will get you ready with a bunch of different routers so you get ready for the CCNA and the real world!

Since you can download the Boson for a FREE trial you can see if you like it!

I always used several as well as my own Cisco lab of real routers and switches.

Just my thoughts!

E.A. Broda

DigitelD,

I have the one that you listed from Cisco - it was done for Cisco by Boson and came out in 2004 - it is not bad and was considered one of the best in 2004 - not sure how the newer ones are better - worth checking into since price is very close.

As far as I know the Boson NetSim for CCNA 6.0 is newer - it came out after the Cisco CCNA Network Simulator (by Boson)after Cisco and Boson parted ways.

Just some thoughts!

E.A. Broda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back