Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCNA SIMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvincent

MIS
Feb 27, 2003
ZA
Hello

Need some help, if you are in the simulation can you get out of the router sim and view the Topology and get into another router, let me tell you why, I got into the router sim and could telnet into the one router but not the other one, so I could not check the config of the other router?

HI. U CAN VIEW THE TOPOLOGY WHENEVER U LIKE.
+ IF U CLICK ON NEXT , ONLY IN SIM MODE, THE PROGRAMM ASKS U IF U R SURE
THEN AND ONLY THEN IT GOES 2 THE NEXT QUESTION.
DONT BE AFRAID. THESE R MADE 4 HUMAN BY HUMAN.
GO 4 IT!! CCNA
System/Network Administrator

Another question, maybe a stupid one? The SIM should work after fixing the config, inj other words all routers can ping all interface of other routers?

unless you've configured a routing protocol,like static,rip,igrp and the like, and added those networks, then that is the only way you can ping those IP Addresses.

I am taking the Cisco Network Academy, I just completed my first semister. I would like to know how I can get a copy of the SIM so I can get a head start on CCNA.

you can download a demo from boson.com,routersim.com(purchase it if you like how it works), or asked your instructor for a copy of the E-sim. Your instructor should be able to provide you a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back