Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCNA Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogboy7

Technical User
Aug 10, 2002
GB
Which 2 commands would show your access lists ?

1. show filters
2. show access-lists
3. show ip access-lists
4. show running-config

I reckon its 2 and 3, however I'm not sure if 4 is also correct.

Any tips please.

Actually 2,3, and 4 will show you your access-lists. The "show access-lists" commands will show you ALL your access-lists for every protocol. "show ip access-lists" will show you just the extended and standard access-lists for IP protocol. And the "show running-config" will sohw you all your config (interfaces, global, etc.) which includes ALL of your access-lists. Hope this helps.

Burke

I concur with rburk however the question is... Which 2 commands would show your access lists ? so I would pick 2 and 4 as these two show all access lists and the "show ip access-lists" will show you just the extended and standard access-lists for IP protocol.

You really have to read the question as there are some questions that have three or four answers but they only want the best one or two.

I got 924 in my CCNA 607 exam.[thumbsup2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back