Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCNA Last Minute Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtrini316

Technical User
Feb 17, 2002
US
OK, I'm finally ready to sit the CCNA exam on Monday afternoon. I'm hitting the simulator hard this weekend. I've taken the old Trancender exams, and one of the new Boson exam and passing with nearly perfect scores.

Any last minute suggestions from those who have walked down this path before me?

Thanks,

Jeff

Don't click the button to start the test until you have written down all your notes on the pieces of paper they give you. They do not have a time limit until you press that button, so take all the time in the world to write your subnet info or whatever down, and then start it. Another tip is use that time to calm yourself down. You may become a little nervous and that could result in a lower score. Good luck and post again so we can see how you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back