Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCNA innovations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2002
RU
Hi all,
I'd like to ask those people who have already passed new version of CCNA certification with their innovations (interactive router prompt, etc.).
I'm really anxious about new CCNA cert because I've never tried it (I used only Boson without such features).

Are there a lot of questions of interactive type?
What will be if I'll inter a "wrong" command, for example "int ser0" instead of "interface serial 0"? Will the system give me a chance to correct or the question will be lost with a wrong result.
May I be asked to enter some difficult and long-size command about ipx, apple-talk, etc.?

Please answer if your have such experience. Your opinion is really appreciated.

Thanks, and good results in your CCNP cert.
Mike

don't worry abt lab,it is very easy,and looks just like a real router,if you type a wrong command,it acts just as a real router,you can retype your command,even you can issue show cammand to your config sth.but you can not use '?'.

The lab really is easy, I wouldn't worry about it.

You can even use the tab to complete lines etc. It really is just like the real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back