Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCNA exam retake policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcllvc

Programmer
Jul 12, 2001
US
If I failed the first time, how many time I am allowed to retake the exam and do I have to pay the same exam fee everytime I am going to take the exam?

Thanks.
Vincent

As many times you like, and yes you 'll have to pay every time.
I've done it 3 times!!

Don't worry about passing the exam. If you make 90 to 100% on the practice exams that come with the testing material you will do fine. Just take your time and make sure that you answer each question accurately. I found the preparation part much more difficult than the actual exam itself. Just stay positive or you may second guess yourself on the questions. Plus how much $$ do you blow on doing smaller things like car repairs. This is a cert that will pay you back 1000 fold what you pay for the tests in the long run. Just learn the material and you will pass the test. Don't just learn to pass or you will fail in the job. Not good.

Not necessarily relevant but true. Good luck.

Sincerely,

Michael Louis
CCNA,CCDA, A+, Net+, ACDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back