Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCNA 640-607 face out

Status
Not open for further replies.

komara69

Technical User
Jul 9, 2003
US
Is it true that Cisco will face out CCNA 640-607 this month september 30 last day to take CCNA 607? The new CCNA 640-801 have two parts. Does anyone have the sample of the new test.

Komara69

Yes, if you have not already registered to take 607 then it is now too late. If you have you have until 45 days after date of registration to take the the exam.

Andy Leates MCSE CCNA MCP+I

The closest example I have come up with for these new tests are from Cisco's prefered practice test provider, Self Test Software.
I have used self test in the past. They get exam questions directly from Cisco and include them in their practice tests-even some of the simulations. It is worth the $99 (watch for regular discounts because you can typically find self test's products for around $70 via the email discounts)

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back