Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCMS Call Routing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss341

Technical User
Dec 29, 2004
US
Trying to have the script play an emergency announcement if a paticular agent is logged in. All the script has to do is either route the call to the announcement or route it to the menu in call pilot.
This is what I wrote:
IF NOT LOGGED OUT AGENT 2157 THEN
ROUTE CALL 25859
.......this is a CDN w/ announc in CP
ELSE ROUTE CALL 25858 ........This is a CDN w/ menu in CP

If you call either of the numbers direct they answer and play the announc or the menu selections which work fine.

My CDN for this Script (25860) and is acquired by CCMS, when you call it, it just rings. It sounds like it transfers but does not.
(Side note: If I change the route call to number to any regular extension number it will route the call and ring the station)
HOW CAN I MAKE THIS WORK????????????

Try changing 25859 and 25858 from CDNs to ACDNs. NCFW them to the CallPilot CDN.

I tried maknig them ACD/NCFW to callpilot. If you call the ACD # directly CP answers and you get the announcement and/or the menu. Calling the CDN that is acquired by CCMS that is suppose to "Route Call" to either ACD 25858 or ACD 25859, it just rings. Any other idea?

IF NOT LOGGED OUT AGENT 2157 THEN
ROUTE CALL 25859
.......this is a ACD w/ announc in CP
ELSE ROUTE CALL 25858 ........This is a ACD w/ menu in CP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back