Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCMS 6 - skillset export to Excel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

underwoj

Technical User
Sep 13, 2006
US
hi - I have a lot of skillsets built in my CCMS...is there a way to export all these to an Excel spreadsheet thru the web client?

thanks!!

First you need to download a Configuration Tool Spreadsheet. Navigate as follows:
Web Client - Configuration - Download - All Spreadsheets

This will download a spreadsheet in zip format. Unzip the spreadsheet, open it, enable macros.
Click on toolbar CCM Server Download (if not on toolbar then you may need to go into developer mode to manually run which is a higher level excel function).
You will be asked for the server name/IP address, username, password for the CCMA server. Click login.
In the data download - configuration tool dialog box select your server.
In the configuration data area select the type of data to download.
Save As..navigate to directory with the Validation.xml file
Click save.

Alternately I install the database driver (Cache if CC7 or AACC) and use excel to go straight to the data.

thanks!! When I did the download - it downloaded 4 excel spreadsheets...which one do I use?

Also - 'click CCM Server Download' - where is this? In the web client?

I do not have one handy right now. I will try to get specifics tomorrow. However there should be an obvious choice of one to open. Once open the spreadsheet will have click CCM Server Download on the toolbar. Maybe open until you see this on the tool bar.

Ther is normally a file CS1000(M1)_ConfigurationTool.xlsb

got it - found the M1 Config Tool...thanks! ...it's a blank sheet though - how do I enter in the server information in the excel sheet to populate the data?

Click on ADD-INS on the tabs and then select CCM Server Download

my first TAB is AgentTC...then IVRACDDNTC...and about 15 others...but not seeing an ADD-INS TAB. I am looking at the CS1000(M1)_ConfigurationTool.xls file

I am able to see the Add-Ins tab (menu) - after View, Developer (which may not be on yours), then Add-Ins, Team.

You could to to File, Options, Customize Ribbon. Then ensure Add-Ins is checked.

I downloaded your file and i see the addins tab so guess its something local with your excel, could be the Macro settings in the trust center of excel.

found it - yawl are amazing!! thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back