Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCMS 6.0 - not ready Intrinsics

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmxmaverix

Technical User
Nov 2, 2009
SK
Hi Experts,
I'm just curious how to do following scenario:

- 1 agent for 1 skillset
- if he has active call - new calling customer will wait in queue, music on hold
- if he is not ready - new calling customer will get some specific message

I didn't find anything related to NOT READY in Intrinsics. Only IDLE agent, or IDLE AGENT COUNT, or LOGGED OUT AGENT.

Any ideas? :) but I think we cannot do this using simple Intrinsics. Maybe use savevar/loadvar variable to set specific contactcenter state, but they want it simple.

thx

Just an idea; don't let the agent get in Not Ready state and get him to log out when away (or unavailable). Adjust the Call Presentation Class if needed and build a check on LOGGED OUT AGENT...

Good idea Utreg - when the skillset permanently is manned by only one agent Not ready makes no sense anyway, since nobody else can take the call. But have you thought about that when the only agent are Logged Out, the skillset are inactive and you cannot queue to the skillset?

Yes, that's good idea, but I was worrying about reporting, but they don't care about it.

thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back