Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCMA PEP SU05

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferngap

Vendor
Mar 18, 2008
US
I will be upgrading the PEPs on a CCMA from SU03 to SU05. This site is using Agent Desktop Displays. I have installed SU05 numerous times, however, I have not installed it where ADD is being used. In reading the ReadMe, it looks like I need to push the ActiveXControl.msi file to each ADD position. Has anyone installed this PEP with ADD being used? Are there other steps I need to do?

I've done this before with agent postions where ADD is in use. Yes, push the ActiveXControl.msi file out to the agents. Rather than walk around with a CD, or USB thumb drive, I just made a virtual directory available on the CCM server, copied the file to that directory, and had the supervisor email the agents with the link to the file and directions to install the file themselves. It all worked great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back