Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCM to nortel pbx to pstn- caller id restricted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyo42

IS-IT--Management
Apr 9, 2014
US
Able to cal out and from nortel through PSTN have caller id of DID assigned to the extension. call from cisco phone through call manager out PSTN getting restricted. did a call trace of the d-channel for a nortel to pstn call and cisco through nortel to pstn. Here are call traces. how do i change the num plan from unknown to e164. i have changed ctyp in nortel from unknown to npa , still didnt work changed it back. went to the route patterns and changed callinparty type and calling number type to national and isdn still didnt work.

isdn map address is set to plan unknown type unknown
is this where i should be looking at changing??

CCM to Nortel to PSTN
DCH 3 UIPE_OMSG CC_SETUP_REQ REF 00003001 CH 61 19 TOD 9:52:29 CK 15EC8746
CALLING #:6203416713 NUM PLAN: UNKNOWN TON: NATL
CALLED #:6204817272 NUM PLAN: E164 TON: NATL

Nortel to PSTN
DCH 3 UIPE_OMSG CC_SETUP_REQ REF 00003003 CH 61 22 TOD 9:52:43 CK 15ECFEE9
PROGRESS: ORIGINATING END IS NOT ISDN
CALLING #:6203415595 NUM PLAN: E164 TON: NATL
CALLED #:6204817272 NUM PLAN: E164 TON: NATL

I believe you're better off posting this in the Nortel forum if you haven't already.

Certifications:
A+
Network+
CCENT
CCNA Voice

All is good now changed the isdn map address.plan national in router and this took care of num plan: unknown. all calls out from cisco to nortel out pstn are showing cid now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back