Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCM services not starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulramage

Technical User
Jan 5, 2012
AU
So after the holiday period I've come back and contact centre isn't starting up, with the effect of us being unable to login to ACD's, or manage call routing via scripts. I tried to acquire the phones but don't even have the ability (see attached screenshot). The person who usually handles this is away and I have very little experience with this - while we are working to get a contractor in I can't just forget about it.

When starting up Service Monitor, it fails with status "Name Service down". I presume this relates to the service 'CCMS NBNM_Service', right? That won't start (only 9 CCM services are running), nor will most others. I believe this server was shutdown abruptly over the break.

From System Control and Monitor Utility, I can see LM is running but when starting CCMS or CCMA, most services will not start. Windows Server reports that either service dependancies failed to start or the service started then stopped.

Anyone have any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back