Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCM Real Time Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

seatech

Vendor
Apr 7, 2009
US
Can you program the real time displays in CCM6 so they will begin flashing or make an audible alert when the calls waiting in queue reaches a certain threshold? I know you can make it change color but an audible alert of flashing screen would be more of an attention getter. We have a large monitor connected to one of the PC's and it would be a great feature.

If the Nortel cannot do this is there some third party software that would do this?

Thanks.

I don't have a CC6 system in front of me but if there is somewhere to set that it would be in Real-Time reporting; in the section where you setup your display you will have options to pick colors and so forth. I know there's a setting to pop the display to the front but I don't think or recall an option for a sound to be played...

Sorry can't be of more use.

What do you mean when you say "pop the display to the front"? We already have it set so that at different calls in queue thresholds the screen changes color but a flashing screen or audible sound would be more useful to get the agents and supervisors attention.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back