Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCM Data Disappearing from reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

colpot

Technical User
Jan 20, 2006
GB
We have a Customer who is on CCM 8.1.1.0 and they often report that historical data does not show in reports (going back 10 months or so) We summarise the data for the missing months and they can then run the reports required. The data then disappears again after a while. We/They are not running purge data manually.
Is there a housekeeping script which runs that does this (and if so can it be modified)?
Thanks

Colpot
(Remember - If it aint broke - fix it till it is.)

I was recently asked to run a report for some specific info that wasn't there. The SQL database had grown to the point of it automatically purging the data, however it showed some data was still present from the dates they wanted - so the auto purge wasn't removing the data correctly.

SQL express 2012 and above has a 10GB capacity.
Use the tools appropriate for your version and purge the data manually, then re-import it (summarize). Be sure to not do too much at once or it will choke the system.

In my case, I had to purge all data from the system. Then summarize data for 2018 (do this in 3-month chunks or you will have issues). Then run the report on the extensions they wanted for 2018.
I then purged all of 2018 data from the system and summarized data for 2018. Ran the reports for 2019.
I purged 2019 data and summarized 2020 data.

I hope this helps.

you could do the following
- migrate the data to a fully licensed SQL - then you can keep as much as you want
-adjust the config see HO2032 in KMS ( see below)

- mitel changed the amount of data stored in 8.0
"On MiContact Center Business 8.0 the AgentByDevice reporting data was modified to include more detail regarding MakeBusy and DND states.  As a result, it now grows at a much faster rate than in previous releases. Whilst this improves the accuracy of some real-time and historical statistics, this can affect the performance of the MiCC in the following ways:
 - a backlog of MSMQ messages builds up in the pf6110ccmenterpriserealtimefiling message queue.
- The tblData_AgentByDevice table in CCMData grows to a large size.
 A configuration option allows you to revert to the 7.X level of data commitment. 

the KMS article details how to reverse the change made
Disabling Lifecycle reports is also recommended if not using Full SQL

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Under your Enterprise in MiCC >> Maintenance, you can set some purge options here.
Check and see if it's set to purge.

Clever men learns what Wise men shares!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back