Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCM/Avaya and UUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheshirealan

IS-IT--Management
Dec 3, 2004
GB
Has anyone linked CCM to Avaya via an IP trunk and been able to pass user to user information (UUI) to allow voice and data transfers between the two environments?

I dont have an answer for your question but I do have a question for you if you dont mind. I siccessfuly deployed CCM in a Siemens PBX that was not IP enabled. How did you configure AVAYA via IP trunk??? Do I still need to create a trunk group and assign channels from a DS1 card.

Thanks,
Kenpen

Hi Kenpen

I am sorry but I don't have an answer. We haven't actually implemented and my question was for guidance if we do.

Alan

The CCM linking to an Avaya, do you mean Call Center Manager linking upto an Avaya INDeX system.
If so you need to link the ccm via it's com port and the INDeX via one of it's maintanance port except port one (Ports 2, 3, 4 only). if you require more info I'll gladly help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back