Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCM Auditor Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMitel

Technical User
Sep 4, 2013
GB
Does anyone have any experience of Auditor Mode?

We have a site where we get a lot of reports of agents being logged out too soon (Before the logout timer expires) but whenever I play back the events using auditor mode everything is playing as expected i.e agent rings for 30s doesnt answer the call and is then logged out.

In a nutshell has anyone ever had reason to doubt the Auditor playback.

I suspect user re-education is needed.

I have used the Auditor a lot to prove to contact center managers that agents are not doing exactly what they say.

In my experience the auditor is always spot on as all it does is read the SMDR and ACD data from the historical databases and replay them. One thing I have found is the data becomes unreliable if the playback timer is set to anything more than 1:1 when looking for exact events.

I also find that the auditor is correct more often than not. We are currently experiencing an issue with MiCC 7.1.2.1 where an agent that goes into make busy will sometimes result in MiCC showing that agent as logged out. This happens to be a known bug and is supposed to be resolved in 7.1.3.1. I have also seen auditor mode flake out before where I run back through the same 5 minute stretch and see two different results. Auditor mode began to hang and eventually required a reboot. With that said, my experience with your specific issue has always proven to be an untruthful agent.

Thanks for your help, does confirm my original thought that the agents are not being truthful.

This is still on 6.0.2.2 I will be upgrading it later in the year so I havent yet seen the make busy/logout issue but will look out for that on other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back