Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCIE Security Virtual Study - Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetworkGhost

IS-IT--Management
Apr 12, 2005
US
All,

I will be hosting a virtual study via webex this Saturday. The idea is to concentrate on Layer 2 Security. Everyone is welcome to join. I am by no means a expert but just looking for a opportunity to learn from others and also help out where I can.

- Joe

This could be cool... 11AM Eastern! I have Duty this weekend but will definitely show if I don't have a watch!!!

B Haines
CCNA R&S, ETA FOI

Hey guys,
Let me know how this goes! Hopefully there will be another in the weeks to come! Tomorrow is a "working weekend" for me so I will be gainfully employed at 1100 but will catch the next one. Let me know how it goes if any of you guys make this!!!

B Haines
CCNA R&S, ETA FOI

Hey, Things I think went well. We had around 10 people or so show up. Discussed a few different items and came out with a small list of issues we found and solutions for them. I plan on doing another one with a bit of a format change. If interested let me know. You can also ping me @

You should do one Saturday!!!

B Haines
CCNA R&S, ETA FOI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back