Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCCV5 & Conferencing Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjohn8210

Technical User
May 26, 2004
GB
Hi Guys finailly got CCCV5 Up and Running after 3 installation tries. Is it ok to run CCCV5 and Conferencing Center 2.1 together.

I have CCCv5 and ConfCenter, and there is no problem

Thanks will install it as i get bac into the office and give you the results

Conferencing Center 2.1

I have installed this product on the same machine as CCCV5 and it works fine but I can’t seem to login to any of the two web interfaces

Conferencing Center Web Client

&

Conferencing Center Scheduler

The username and password I gave the Center and ava21

And I keep getting denied logon can I reset this from the registry or windows interface

I have put Conf Centre V3 on - works fine. Don't know if you have the release notes - but it's probably down to you running IIS6 on Win2k3. I can't remember what I did, but going on memory there's an option you need to change on one of the security pools under - right click on main sites I think properties of Main Sites and there's an option in there. I'll write back when I'm in the office tomorrow

Did my fourth fresh install and everything is running 100% i chose a longer password and everything is working.

I did a fresh install of windows 2003 web edition
installed ASP.Net
Rebooted the PC
Installed Office 2003 Pro
Installed Acrobat Reader 7
Installed A backup Software
Did a Server Backup to be sure i don't have to do this again
Added an Exchange Mail profile to outlook 2003
Installed CCCV5 SQL
Rebooted the PC
Installed CCCV5
Rebooted the PC
Configured CCCV5
Made a few IIS Changes
Made a few Folder Changes
Rebooted the PC
Installed Conferencing Center 2.1 SQL
Rebooted the PC
Installed Conferencing Center 2.1
Made a few IIS Changes
Tested Logon and it works

Fouth install and i have seen every problem during installs of these products with 2003 server.

Where do you get Conf Centre V3

you need to be on the trial

I tried Conf Centre 2.1 initally - but it wasn't working (couldn't dial into a conference + VCN didn't work) - chucked on V3 and all works fine.

Wanted to do an upgrade from 2.1 to V3 of Conf Centre - but for some reason it wasn't listed in Add/Remove (docs say to uninstall it - it won't delete the DB)- and the "ugprade" totally screwed it up, so had to move it on to another server. In the mean time, my old Conf 2.1 install is still sat on a PC which I can't remove, except the DB!! v annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back