Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCC Successes

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjinsocal581

Programmer
Feb 5, 2005
US
Anybody have a complete and successful install of CCC with no problems?

Please let me know and the basic configuration. And if VMPRO is fronting the call center?

(Auto Attendants or IVR's)

thanks.

i have installes ccc v 4 and 5 it seems to be working correctly i am currently trying to verify the data integrity and accuracy. the ver. 4 install went ok 5 was a little more tricky

Please let me know because we are seeing some issues on the data integrity as well.

The reports i tested this week were agent activity trace agent activity and group status, they seem to be pretty accurate with the exception of some of the wording it uses to report for instance agent trace sometimes it reports busy/wrapup and busy for the same activity but with that aside the times seem correct wht sort of problems are you experiencing?
i do know that the agents that need tracking need to have force login checked in manager and they need to logout of their phones at the end of the day also if this means anything or not it doesn't track from what i see logging in and out of groups only sac and logging in and out of the phones

Sorry and to add to that we do have an AA frontending all the calls, in vm pro there is a setting that you can check to send reporting to ccc that a perticular call has been answered by vm pro

We have an agent that does log in and out of their phone. But on CCV we see the agent answered 27 calls but when we run at repport at that same time, it shows they answered 55.

Why would that occur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back