Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCC Reporting Discrepancies 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2006
US
Not that this is a huge deal, but in order to validate the credibility of the information that out IP412 is giving us, I have to ask this question. Why is it that when I'm looking at the Agent Activity vs. Agent Activity Trace reports it gives me two different times as to when a particular call rang into an agent's extension? For example the Agent Activity report shows John received a call at 5:00:53 with a duration of 3:14 (the duration I can verify) with an alerting time of 22 seconds but on the Agent Activity Trace report it shows the incoming call received at 5:01:52. Don't the reports run off the same clock?

Yes...what version is the Delta Server on? If you open Delta Server it should show a version of 5.0.xx

You probably need to upgrade to the newest version 5.0.33. I have issues with older versions showing me incorrect information...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back