Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CC6 HDX/DIW No Returned Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mfiddy

Technical User
Dec 14, 2007
US
I am on a cs1000 with cc6 and am working on setting up an HDX application to pull data from an access database. I have the provider id, dsn and sql statement programmed and tested. (all tests ran in the diw return the correct data)but when I execute the test script I have written it doesn't work. I have started to talk with the service provider but no answers yet. here is my test script...

OPEN VOICE SESSION 6839
PLAY PROMPT VOICE SEGMENT menuchoice_gv
COLLECT 7 DIGITS INTO account_num_cv
END VOICE SESSION

SEND REQUEST provider_ID account_num_cv
GET RESPONSE provider_ID FS_Agent_ID_cv

WHERE FS_Agent_ID_cv EQUALS
VALUE "1234": ROUTE CALL 3937
DEFAULT: ROUTE CALL 5021
END WHERE

I have tried variations of this script with additional variables(with id_sql for the sql satement number and sql_resp for the sql response)with no luck.

As I said, when I test the sql statement, database connection and hdx connections everything looks good with the correct data from the sql statement. I then insert ? for the variable in the sql statement and save.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Create a call variable "integer" type called SQL_NO.

Create another call variable "string" type and call it SQL_RESP_CV

write your script something like this:

ASSIGN 1 TO SQL_NO

OPEN VOICE SESSION 6839
PLAY PROMPT VOICE SEGMENT menuchoice_gv
COLLECT 7 DIGITS INTO account_num_cv
END VOICE SESSION

SEND REQUEST provider_ID SQL_NO account_num_cv
GET RESPONSE provider_ID SQL_RESP_CV FS_Agent_ID_cv

WHERE SQL_RESP_CV EQUALS
VALUE "SUCCESS" : THEN EXECUTE GOOD_DATA
VALUE "FAILED" : THEN ......
VALUE "NODATA" : THEN ....
END WHERE

SECTION GOOD_DATA
WHERE FS_Agent_ID_cv EQUALS
VALUE "1234": ROUTE CALL 3937
DEFAULT: ROUTE CALL 5021
END WHERE

You need a variable to tell the DIW what SQL statement to use, and you need a variable to receive the SQL statement status response ( success failed nodata) You will also need as many call variables that equals the number of fields received from your access database. If you run a test execute with good data, the result will show the number of fields retuned.

The provider id is what you set it up as in the first window in the DIW.

Thanks for the help, all this had been set up and was testing as you suggested with no results. I ended up restarting the HAI application on the server and got valid results. Also the access database we querey had one of the colomns formatted as text. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back