Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CC6: Can't Delete Application Threshold Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mfiddy

Technical User
Dec 14, 2007
US
We are running Call Center Manager 6 (CC6)on a CS1000 system. I am having a problem removing a Application Threshold Class. I have successfully removed all other references of the associated programming but I am getting this error when trying to delete.

Delete Failed: • Threshold Class AAA_Application could not be deleted.
Error: -2147201204 You cannot delete this threshold class because it is currently being referenced. Delete the reference, and then try again. [20300]
Source: IceTemplates.IceTempl.1

Despite my best attempts I have been unable to find any reference to the Threshold Class. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it greatly!

sometimes on 6.0 if I delete a skillset or script reference so I can remove a script, I have to wait 24 hours or more before I can complete the cleanup because of those type messages. I would assume it stays tied in for awhile somewhere, reporting perhaps...

Mato' Was'aka

Hi,

I have found that if it does not disappear on its own, then a reboot will also usually clear this.

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back