Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cc32100mt.dll, debug, EAccessViolation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

esmet

Programmer
Jul 25, 2011

Could anybody help me with this.

CG Error :
Two different CRTLDLLs are loaded. CG might report false errors.
c:\windows\systen32\cc32100mt.dll
c:\windows\systen32\cc3260mt.dll
"

I just pass it by clicking "ok" and after a few more modules are loaded this msg appears:

Debug Output:
HEAP: Free Heap block 17ec18 modified at 17fee8 after it was freed
you can press run(F9), but when i close the program this error appears:
xxx.exe (3004)
someshit "access violation at xxxxx: write of address xxxxx". Proces stopped.Use Step or Run to continue.

call stack:

:00cbd946 ; C:\Documents and Settings\nowekonto\Moje dokumenty\RAD Studio\Projects\xxx\\xxx.exe
:32ad8b5f ; C:\WINDOWS\system32\CC32100MT.DLL
:32ad8bae ; C:\WINDOWS\system32\CC32100MT.DLL
:32ad5b18 CC32100MT._exit + 0x10
:32ad8f4c ; C:\WINDOWS\system32\CC32100MT.DLL

I've found some where that the TCHAR mapping should be char(I have wchar_t), but i've changed it but it didn't helped.

I have no idea what is going on. And there is more, on my computer even with all these errors it somehow runs, and you can make release, but on my boss computer it just stops and screams EAccessViolation instead of "Free heap block..." and thats the end.
Please help.
I've tried different things: turning of and on dynamic RTL, checking and unchecking build with runtime packages.
BTW. This project used to work on bcb 6, but now i'm converting it to rad studio professional 2010

Did you cut and paste this ":00cbd946 ; C:\Documents and Settings\nowekonto\Moje dokumenty\RAD Studio\Projects\xxx\\xxx.exe" of type it in? The extra backslash in from of xxx.exe is a problem if you cut and pasted.

Access Violations are are real pain to diagnose. If this were an error during the design time, I would suspect a hardware error but since you are getting this during the run-time, it probably is software.

Make certain you NULL your pointers especially after deleting it.

Use caFree in your dynamically created forms' exit event. This may not solve the problem but may make it easier to see where the problem occurs.

Watch out for referencing a NULL pointer. For example, you set up a string but don't initialize it and then try to access it.

Also, watch out for accessing string variables beyond there length. For example, if you define X as a character array of 10 then try to access X(12).

James P. Cottingham
[sup]I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229![/sup]

I don't think that's the problem. The problem is with some stupid file that is somehow for unexplained reasons linked to the project(and i don't have any idea which file it is, that file is from builder 6 and it shouldn't be at 2010 project).

If the file isn't linked in the header files then it might be in the resource file. Under BCB 6 that was the .res file.

James P. Cottingham
[sup]I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229![/sup]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back