Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CC module reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndininno

IS-IT--Management
May 3, 2013
US
I'm using Macola ES with PCCharge Pro server. When we submit an order with a credit card, it accepts the charge, and I can see the charge on the customer card. The problem is that I can't run the report to show the transactions. I was able to determine the actual crystal report to be Macoecctran.rpt based on the following error message:
"Error in file macoecctran. failed to retrieve datat from the database. Details: [Database Vendor Code: 241] This indicates there are missing table\field\procecures.

I opened that report in crystal reports to find the report is querying the following tables :
oeccfil_sql
oehdrhst_sql
oeordhdr_sql

I'm assuming since each table has ord_no as a field name they are joined on that field. I am able to see the cc authorized in oeccfil_sql, and match that to the same ord_no in eohdrhst_sql, but I can't find the same ord_no in oeordhdr_sql. I think this is why my reports are failing but I don't know why the data isn't there. Any advice?

~N

The oeordhdr_sql table contains open (not posted) sales orders. The oehdrhst_sql table contains invoiced (posted) sales orders. An order is not normally in both tables unless it has been partially shipped and backordered. If you want a report to look in either table based on order number (ord_no) then you would need a left outer join to both tables.

Peter Shirley
Macola Consultant, PA and surrounding states.

Thank you Peter. That explains why I couldn't recreate the query. Do you have any thoughts on why the built-in crystal report fails?

What version of ES are you running? Have you tied running an update on the same version?

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

I'm on 9.5.9 . I haven't tried to run any updates. I'll try that and report back.

dgillz it looks like reapplying the last update did the trick. I guess something was corrupted in ES or the report itself. Thanks a million!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back