Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CC light on TMDI red- but DDB has it programmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper222

Vendor
Mar 31, 2003
US
I have a (2) TMDI PRI OPT 11. Loop 7 and 8 are programmed exactly the same. Loop 8 is working perfectly all lights as normal BUT on my Loop 7 TMDI card the CC light is red. I checked in LD 73 at the programming and it is set as follows:
REQ PRT
TYPE DDB
CC0 8
PREF CC0 8
SREF CC0 7
TRSH 00
RALM 3
BIPC 2
LFAC 3
BIPV 3 2
SRTK 5 30
SRNT 15 3
LFAL 17 511
SRIM 1
SRMM 2
ICS

I have checked and both TMDI cards have the Clocking daughter board on them. I did a ssck 0 under LD 60 and get:
.SSCK 0
DSBL
IP DB PORT 1 DSBL
IP DB PORT 2 DSBL
IP DB PORT 3 DSBL
IP DB PORT 4 DSBL
CABINET CLK SRC: IP DB

I have tried DIS CC 0 and ENL CC 0 but get A DTI068 which says System Clock Generator is not responding. I guess I am lost. This switch was recently relocated by someone else who has fallen off the face of the earth so I have no clue what could be wrong. Both T-1's are working great now but I am almost positive that the CC light wasn't on before. Thanks for your input.

don't recall the status lamp on the backup clock, your daughter board appears disabled, did the cards get rolled on the move, ssck 0 swck swaps a clock in a larger switch, looks like the daughter board is in the wronge place or bad..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

On an OPT11C, isn't there suppose to be only 1 CC per cabinet.

From the PRI/DTI student guide (not exact verbage): T1 cards can be in any cabinet as long as each cabinet has a SSC card in it (surviable cabinets) - each cabinet can have 1 CC, set as primary all other T1 in that cabinet will either clock off of that CC or free run

that may be a good reason for the red lamp

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I agree, I will check when I can down a full T. Busy switch and the Call Pilot is in Slot 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back