Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cayman 3220 port forwarding to print server

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmc97

IS-IT--Management
Dec 4, 2003
US
hello all.

I have a Cayman 3220 H at a remote office and I am trying to get it to allow ports 4010, 4020, & 4030 through so that I can print to a remote linksys print server. I have set up port 515 and it will allow it to go through but will not allow the other three. I have a static ip address from SBC and the cayman is the DHCP for the computers in the network except the print server I assigned it to 192.168.1.100. There are only 4 computers at this office and they are .1 - .4 and the cayman is .254.

When I try to telnet in from my remote office, 65.70.xxx.xxx 515 it will go right in. When I try one of the other three ports it says connection refused. I have looked at about 5 different FAQs on here and cayman's site and have not found anything setup incorrectly.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

mattmc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back