Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cash payments not matching receipts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lululeffler

Vendor
Nov 9, 2022
US
I suspect a manager of stealing at my restaurant. My end of shift report cash payments is higher than the receipts shown. I have been keeping record of all my cash receipts and I’m always missing about $20 from the actual cash payments shown. I want to go to GM but I need to make sure . Is this enough to go to her? End of night report shows higher amount of cash payments than receipts?? Please help? As this is a very serious accusation. I need to make sure!

Hi

I was wanting to know if you ever found out if that was enough proof. I am facing the same scenario and I cannot see all the details but my checks paid is always more than what is shown on my COl40 I feel I should be able to see all details but I cannot. Also under the checks avg column some days it shows 4 or 5 lines of checks avg and usually 2 of the columns will have numbers in it. they never match. I feel my checks paid should equal the cash and credit card total checks and any other adjustments. The managers also serve and scan for orders under a 3 digit employee code. any help would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back