Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CAS Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmitchell1980

Technical User
Mar 8, 2007
CA
We recently upgraded a customer from 4_2_15 to 6_0_69 and installed the latest CAS software at reception. It worked fine for a few weeks but has now started to get laggy and unresponsive at times. I am wondering if anyone has the system requirements for this software, nothing has been updated on the 3com webpage for quite some in regards to this.

if i remember correctly...
6.0.05 is for 6.0.x NBX
6.0.6 is for 6.5.x NBX

Is 6.0.69 a developer/support release? 6.0.63 is the latest on the website and 6.0.64 on the FTP...
If 6.0.69 is a non standard release, there may be a bug in that system software.

Thanks for the reply. I mis typed the software version. It is 6_0_63. I believe we installed 6.0.6, it looks like we installed the incorrect version of the CAS software. Where did you find that information, do you remember by chance?

It should be in the release notes for each NBX software version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back