Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Carrying over the correct puzzle piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lise

Technical User
Jan 10, 2002
CA
I am creating a quiz which when the user answers a question correctly he received a piece of a puzzle. Hopefully with all the correct answers, the user will get enough puzzle pieces to answer a clue at the end of the quiz.
I have 8 questions in a quiz and everytime a question is answer correctly, they receive a piece of a puzzle which will help them with a clue.
eg. I answer question 1 correctly, therefore I have the top right piece of the puzzle and then proceed to question 2. If I answer it correctly I want the user gets to see puzzle # 2(perhaps center piece of the puzzle) along with puzzle #1.
If the user answers the question incorrectly then they would proceed to question #3.
In other words, I want the user to see all the piece of puzzle that he received from his correct answers.
How do I do this. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back